10 Reasons to Build a David James Home at LakeWatch PlantationDavid James Homes is thrilled to be building at LakeWatch Plantation, a truly special community. From the tranquil setting to the stunning homes, you’ll love living here!
- The lifestyle. LakeWatch Plantation is a 479-acre, self-contained Village Center in Franklin County. It offers a wide variety of lifestyle options, commercial services and community activities.
- So many choices. There are waterfront lots, carriage lots, and estate lots available. David James Homes owns 22 carriage lots and 18 estate lots, so take your pick.
- The unique homes. David James Homes has designed four distinctive homes for the narrow carriage lots, including ranch models and a two-story model. Five new models are being designed for the estate lots, which are on ½ to ¾ acre settings.
- The gorgeous details. 9-foot ceiling heights. Oak hardwood floors. Craftsman-style stone columns. Reverse gables with shakes. Cozy porches.
- The kitchens. Our kitchens feature an open floor plan, with a big island, and solid wood custom-built cabinets with crown moulding.
- Customize all you want. At David James Homes, we’re passionate about building you the custom home of your dreams. Not only can we give you what you want, but you won’t pay for what you don’t.
- The lake. LakeWatch is located in Moneta, adjacent to Smith Mountain Lake, a 20,000-acre manmade lake with 500 miles of shoreline.
- The convenience. There are restaurants, a bank, and shops in walking distance. The Franklin County YMCA is within LakeWatch. And there are dozens of shopping, entertainment and recreation opportunities within a mile or two.
- Flexibility. David James Homes can build any house on any lot at LakeWatch whether we own it or not.
- Energy-efficient materials. All of our homes have high R-value insulation, whole house wrap, vapor barrier and sill sealer.
Trackback from your site.