6 Advantages to Building a David James Custom HomeThere are many reasons why someone might choose to build a custom home over a semi-custom or production home. We’ve come up with some of the advantages we see in going custom.
- The Process. If you find the right builder, building your forever home can be a really great experience. When you’re searching for a builder, look for one that has experience, and has a tried and true process for everything. How long things take, what to expect at different stages, etc.
- Choice. You have the power to not only pick the appliances, but to design the custom cabinetry around them. You pick the trim, the paint colors, the floors, the lot. You make every decision from the foundation to the doorknobs. And, we don’t use allowances. You know your total cost up font before ever signing a contract.
- Uniqueness. It’s a rare thing to be able to design something that is truly unique. A custom home is personal, one-of-a-kind. It’s built from scratch just for your family.
- Your Lot. Finding that perfect piece of land is amazing. Being able to perfectly site your new home on it is even better. You have the opportunity to take advantage of the view, or tuck the home into a private corner.
- Quality. Custom builders are usually known for the quality of their work. They work with trusted craftsmen and take great pride in building homes that are masterpieces.
- Flexibility. Do you need space for multiple generations of your family? Do you want the house to have Universal Design features? Are you a fitness nut who wants your own gym? Does your car collection need a new home? Custom building means you can adapt to any or all of these!
Trackback from your site.