8 Reasons Why Building A New David James Home Is The Best ChoiceWhy settle for someone else’s version of YOUR dream home? Building a new David James custom home is a much better choice.
- Have It Your Way. One of the most appreciated benefits of building a new home is customization. You have a say in the cabinets, flooring, carpets, light fixtures, etc. With new construction, not only can your home be custom tailored to your style, it can be custom tailored to your budget. In older used homes, this isn’t the case. You have to renovate – or get used to what’s already there.
- All New and Under Warranty. Another pro to building a new home is that it is far less likely to need repairs. And, if or when there is an issue, there’s no need to fret since the home is under warranty that will cover you for years. Now, if this were a previously owned home, there would be a strong chance that you would be responsible for 100% of the repairs.
- Speaking of Warranties… A brand new David James home includes an unprecedented Warranty Protection Plan, which includes a 10-Year Structural Warranty that covers most major mechanicals for the first two years and structural elements for 10 full years. More importantly, we also include a 5-Year Standards of Performance Warranty, which means that David James Homes warrants your new home against any defects in workmanship for five full years. Many resale homes don’t come with a warranty included in the price. If a warranty is available, you may have to pay extra or negotiate with the seller to pay the cost.
- Style & Storage. A new David James home offers floor plans designed to fit the way you live, with convenient features like walk-in closets, kitchen pantries, spacious garages, and flexible spaces that provide plenty of room for growth. With resale homes, especially older models, you may find that the storage space is limited or has been customized to someone else’s preferences.
- The Green Factor. These days, builders know that homeowners are more green conscious. As a result, most new homes offer better insulation, low-E windows, energy efficient appliances, and high-quality heating and cooling systems. These features provide comfort as well as cost savings, compared to an older home. If you buy a resale home, keep in mind that you could end up with poor insulation, drafty windows or an old furnace, all of which may need to be replaced.
- Maintenance Issues. A new David James home is practically maintenance-free! The cost of maintaining an older home is something many homebuyers overlook, but it should be a prime consideration when establishing your buying budget. Roof replacement, plumbing renovations and other emergency repairs add up quickly!
- Safety First. Safety is a concern for any homeowner, whether buying new or old. And while it is at the top of the list, in an older home, it can unfortunately be an expensive proposition. But if you build a home from the bottom up, you save yourself from this worry since everything is brand new and uses the latest, safest components, allowing you and your family to feel safer and not worry about updating.
- Pride In Homeownership. Building a new home is a very special and unique experience. A brand new home means that you are the first to own it, to live in it, to make it your own. It gives you a sense of pride. After all, you’ve been here since day one, had your style incorporated into the home, and made it yours every day since then. It really is YOUR home.
Trackback from your site.